blog journal 8

Home (weebly.com)

I do not personally use AI tools because I am more nervous than anything of getting tagged for plagiarism. Granted have I used AI tools before yes, but it was mainly for curiosity because I wanted to see what it was like. I am not motivated to use AI tools because I feel a sense of accomplishment when I do the work myself. I do not have any questions that pertain to the usage of AI tools. 

My experience using ChatGPT is limited. I have only used ChatGPT when I get bored and just want something to do. Sometimes I will have right up little stories about things that I find interesting. I think some potential risk is that people would rely to heavy on it.

I think that AI tools can be used for productivity. I think though as far as enhancing productivity that is a hit or miss, I feel like that if we use AI to do our work for us, we could get done with more tasks at a faster rate. I will not be using AI as frequently as others when it comes to enhancing my productivity.  I feel that with the use of AI it will help create lesson plans quicker and easier around certain topics.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal #3

Blog Journal #5

Blog Journal #2