Blog #7

 Principal Profile - Rick Ackerly - Teaching Certification (teaching-certification.com)

 What I see publicly is a bunch of information about the educator's past. The person whose page I looked upon is a principal who was the head of four different schools. We learn what this individual has done throughout their career as an educator. We also learn the different schools that he went to and was also a part of as an educator.

The way that I intend on using technology to accomplish my professional responsibilities is to make it easier for me to send out my resume and come up with lesson plans. I will use things such as Gmail and other teacher resources to help me. I plan to use technology to also help my students become better students. Also, I will use technology to help with getting better lesson plans from teachers.

I enjoyed working on Assignment 2, I found working on it very interesting. I liked that I was able to play games and then talk about and analyze them to see if they were suitable for kids. What I didn't like though was that it didn't feel like a group project. I understand that this is a online class but I usually know the people that I am working with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal #3

Blog Journal #5

Blog Journal #2