Introduction to me

 Hi, my name is Tyler Harriott, I was born in Homestead, Florida when I was 8 my family moved to Monroe, North Carolina. When I was about 12 or 13 I started playing basketball for a rec league that was close to my house. In high school I played football and golf, I played football for 4 years and golf my junior year of high school. I was accepted into Florida State in the summer of 23 ad so for being at FSU has been one of the best experiences of my life.

Some experiences I have had using technology in the educational setting has varied through my years being in school. When I was in elementary school, we had a computer lab where we would practice our type skills with little games, and whoever had the highest score would get a reward. Then once I got into middle school, we received our own personal school laptops, at this time homework and assignments started to become more online. Highschool same story except more and more assignments had to be turned in via canvas or blackboard. College, it seems like everything has to be turned in online I have had only one class where I could turn in stuff on paper, but it was mainly for extra credit.

Some of the personal networks that I use to study or just help me figure stuff out would we websites like Quizlet, Kahoot, and even YouTube. I mainly use Quizlet for when I need a quick study for a class or just need a refresher on something that I may have missed for the class. Kahoot, I use because it is fun way of doing knowledge checks, and it helps me focus on the problem better. Since YouTube has pretty much every type of video imaginable, I use YouTube to try and find videos about topics that I get lost at and they sometimes help because the person in the video explains the topic differently than my professor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal #3

Blog Journal #5

Blog Journal #2