Blog #9

Open educational resources seem to be a good tool when you are looking for ways to increase your lesson plan. What I did was search up Open Educational Resources in google then selected the topic and grade level I wanted resources in. I chose History at the high school level, after looking through some of the examples that I was given I found one that I liked. It was about the American Government in the information age. I found this article to be very well written and informative.

10.1 History of American Political Parties – American Government and Politics in the Information Age (umn.edu)


I really enjoyed working on assignment 4 as whole. I feel as though it helped me understand a new level of teaching or way of trying to deliver information to the students. I would not say there was anything I disliked about the assignment, except for I wish it would have been sooner in the schedule. Other than that I really enjoyed working on this assignment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal #3

Blog Journal #5

Blog Journal #2