Blog Journal #6

 Overall Diigo seems like a good site to use. When I was trying to sign in however it was overwhelming trying to figure out how to navigate the website. After I figured out how to work the website it was easy to maneuver around the website. Despite that it is an overall great website to use for its purpose.

So far I have enjoyed using blogger to do assignments. I enjoy being able to write stuff down in a way that does not feel like an assignment. This type of assignment formatting lends itself to that making it a better way to learn. Whenever I become a teacher, I hope to implement blogger into my teaching routine. 

Aimoto is a website that I can use in the future as teacher. I will advise my students to use when creating videos and doing assignments. It was easy to use, and the layout of the website is accessible. I like using this website because it helps me easily edit my videos. Animoto is overall a good and easy website to use I will recommend it to all of my students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal #3

Blog Journal #5

Blog Journal #2